What is UPVC?
UPVC or PVCu is a form of plastic and stands for unplasticised polyvinyl chloride. It is also known as rigid PVC due to the fact that it is hard and not flexible. It is a resistant from of PVC that is often used for doors and window frames.
Smooth surface for easy cleaning
Wooden finishing laminates as good as wood
Noice should be seen not heard.
The surface of the uPVC is non-porous and does not allow dust or any other dust particles to settle on its surface. This allows easy cleaning of all doors and windows.
Wooden laminate is aesthetically designed to match the look and feel of real wood so when laminated on profiles it appears like the natural wooden windows.
Unlike the ordinary conventional system, German Quality uPVC windows and doors are welded, ensuring that there is no air gap this hight quality precision binding keeps the house free from dust and noise.
uPVC is easy to recycle and as such leaves any hazardous waste into the environment.
uPVC materials used in the German Quality profile eliminates the hazards of fire and ensure safety for you and your family.
why German Quality ?
German Quality offer innovations to strengthen its consistency in delivering quality product and service. This long-term corporate focus makes us a reliable partner for Ottawa Contracting & Trading.
- The only company in Doha offering end to end complete solutions of uPVC windows & Doors (From sales up to installation).
- We specialized in the Qatar market in supplying an extra-thick profile.
- We only use the best quality German and Turkish profile.
- Our profile is design with superior quality and especially for the hot weather areas.
- Best heat and noise insulating performance and protection against and weather elements.
- We only use German and Italian accessories.
- Our special guarantee is 10 years.
- Our profile are thicker which means increasing heat insulation and protection from dust and noise.
German Quality -UPVC windows